Thursday 17 December 2009

Spotlight on... Emilie Autumn

I am a massive fan of Emilie Autumn. Yes, she is definately not ordinary, but I think she is a beautiful woman with amazing talent! I think that her only downside is she has mental health problems... Anyway, she has the best sense of style, too. She sings, plays violin, looks fabulous, and performs! Doesn't all that require a lot of skill? Her music stretches across genres, such as techno, classical and 'emo'. Here is some of her music...(sorry, I'm obsessed with posting youtube vid links atm!)

Opheliac


Swallow


Swallow (Oyster Mix)


Dead Is The New Alive


Misery Loves Company


I Know Where You Sleep



I don't think it fits on the page.. :(

Go to her fan site:
www.emilieautumn.com

You can get banners for your blog and website and other print outs in the 'Join The Asylum' section.

Stay rocking, and out of the mental institution,

xoxo

collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment