Friday 11 December 2009

So sorry--3 articles to come!

I'm so sorry--I feel like I've let you, me and this blog down! I've been trusted with this blog, and I feel as though I've taken it for granted. I promise that, from now on, I wil be much, much better at keeping you guys updated! To start my change, I am going to post 4 new articles within the next few days. They will be:

-Exclusive MissMackenzie07 interview (OMG!!!)
-Depression Symptoms and Help
-Exclusive access to my VIP Party with MSM, MissMackenzie07 and many more!
-Real Life: Paramore In Concert Review!

I thought I might mix it up a bit with the Paramore review, because I am so excited about going to see them on Monday, and I thought I should try and share the experience with you guys! Also, I will show you around the new Party function, that is only available to Stardoll Royalty atm! I am sooo excited! There's only 40minutes to go...

I hope you guys will forgive me for being so rubbish. Gotta go off and prepare fro the party now!

Love you guys so, so much!!!!!!!!

xoxo

collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment