Friday 11 December 2009

OMG! Where's ImAliceCullen?

Unless I've gone completely mental, or I really cannot spell tonight, the beloved Stardoll user ImAliceCullen has gone missing! I went ask her about proceeding with an interview for the blog, but when I typed in her name, she doesn't exist! Odd or what? Here is a timeline of events, where it all started to go wrong. Well, not really a timeline, but a list of events in chronological order.

First, she stated in her guestbook that she was 'going on holiday. will be back in a week'. After a month, she had still not return. People started to wonder...

After about two months, she finally came back. No apology for our, or my, constant worrying. I always loved visiting her suite, and seeing how she would updat her amazing Twilight Saga rooms.

Today, I visited her, and she was gone!

Please can everyone try searching for her, just to check that I haven't gone insane? I can usually spell decently, and it normally works, so I don't know...

Stay fabulous, and be detectives!

xoxo

collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment