Monday 28 December 2009

Archive--Truth or Glitch no.123,562,928?

:P
(If you don't get what I'm :Ping about,it was my unfinished post... :P! See?)

I was browsing broadcasted suites, when I noticed something really, really odd. I picked up the Faith Hill dress to put on a girl, and it's label was archive!I thought this was really weird, so I visited a member I knew owned this dress--M_Themis. Her label said archive too! What's going on? Do you think it's yet another one of Stardolls glitches? Or could it be that the dress is hidden somewhere in archive/Stardoll is planning to re-release the dress?

The proof: (btw, I wanted to do that weird blocking out of the face thing for some reason. Let me have my fun!)


[The picture won't upload! I'm so sorry. I'll post it as soon as I can]


Stay fabulous,

xoxo

collectorcentre


UPDATE: I went to my suite, and I was cretaing an outfit. I picked up the Zhang Belt and BAM! that label said archive too! What is Stardoll planning?

Return of the Rares: Phase II

That's actually quite catchy... :P

Anyway, if you find anything else that us labelled archive that, as far as you know, has never been released in archive, contact me or write a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Acctually they also had the R & B Diva MTV dress, R & B Diva Award Dress, Voile Skirt in the new thing category/archive sign yesterday but they dissapeard again after 2-3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Actually annoyed, Because i got the Faith Hill dress ages ago and now everyone can get it again and it says archive on it -_-

    ReplyDelete