Saturday 5 December 2009

Exciting news!

Hey, it's collectorcentre here! I have 3 little itty bitty bits of exciting news for the blog...

1) We finally found how to add writers! So no more waiting about a day for something to be published--we can do it when it's ready! This will probably mean we can get spoilers and exclusive information to you faster!

2) We have found a graphics designer (finally)! Her name is HilaryMad2659, so check out ehr suite! Her cool work is gonna be coming to this page very soon...

3) We are partenering with my own new blog, The Stardoll Status! I really hope you guys like it. I want to make it different to the rest... :)

Hold on! I almost forgot... I have lots and lots of new interviews lined up for all you guys, so keep your eyes out!

xoxo

collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment