Friday 11 December 2009

As Promised--Exclusive Party with MSM and more!

So, as I already told you guys, I threw a party with M_Themis, mirka_17, superoh, MissMackezie07 and so many more Stardoll celebrities with the new party function, for Stardoll Royalty only. So, to be honest, it needs a hell of a lot improving. But I guess that's why it says 'Test: Stardoll Royalty Only'. Oh, great. So we're your most valued members (aka the ones who spend the most money on there), so you decide to reward us by using us as your guinea pigs for great ideas that you just can't execute well. Fandiddlyantastic. Yay. Whoot. Whatever you want to say to express sarcastic happiness. Let me just say, most of the people who RSVPed showed up. But no one could see anyone else. I, myself, was able to see superoh for about 2 seconds. We were able to exchange hello's, and then she dissapeared. And apperently, I dissapeared on her screen, too. So, my verdict is not much good. I have arranged another 2 parties. Hopefully they will go better. But I have a feeling that when this si released to the rest of the Stardol lworld, it will cost about 20 stardollars. At the very least. Yet you have a very limited selection of things to decroate your really bad choice of party rooms in, and you can only invite up to 10 people. And the only party gift you can give is a tacky gold sign that says 'Party'. Yet more sarcastic happiness coming from me.

So, just plaster on the smiles at the rubbish parties, and then go and write a strongly worded mail to the Stardoll Staff. Maybe leave out the strong words.

Anyway, if you feel like you're being left out of the whole thing because you don't spend enough money on Stardoll, don't feel taht way. It's pretty rubish to be honest.
Anyway, stay fabulous, dolls, and my MissMackenzie interview will be coming at you tomorrow.

xoxo

collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment