Monday 28 December 2009

Digging Deeper into the Superstar Video

Hi guys,

Yes, I'm finally back! Although I was worried I was going to have to spend an extrab 3 days where I was, because my dad would rather a new tv than me... :p

Anyway, I went back to the Superstar Upgrade video,l where the whole Super_Girl scandal began, and I noticed a few things (please note: some of them have already been noted on this blog and others, but I will still list them anyway)

-- There are heaps of reviews within then first 10 seconds of the video. I want to know, have they been updated since Stardoll changed? (Changes: prices, methods of payment, ads, ect.) I'm sure that E! Entertainment would not think that Stardoll is an 'affordable way to shop online' anymore.

-- When Super_Girl changes to superstar, she goes from frowning to smiling. Money can't always buy you happiness! And, the way Stardoll is going, you're miserable either way.

-- Super_Girl was shown buying the whole LE collection for 0$! People might actually believe this can happen...

-- Anjd not to mention doing up all the rooms of her suite.. for 0$ too! Same as above. really.

-- In Super_Girl's designing room, there are very famous designs that are supposedly 'designed by her'. Were the owners of these designs aware that Stardoll was using their, essentially, copyrighted material? If not, Stardoll is breaking the law.

-- And where did she get the board with all the drawing on it? Surely their not allowed to show something that doesn't actually exist in the Stardoll universe?

-- When Super_Girl is in her Gothic room, she is wearing first season DKNY shoes! Now, how does that work when someone goes to find them, and finds out they have to spend hundreds for this?

So, what do you think of all this? And did you spot anything I missed?

Stay fabulous,

xoxo

collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment