Sunday 1 November 2009

Who needs a makeover??




Sooo I am left with 3sd after my Haloween shopping,none would buy from my starbazaar, and the only thing I could do was dressing my doll again and again...I was really bored.What to do????An idea!Open a Makover Studio!Its free for November!Then I will perhaps add a fee, so it will actually be a Stardoll job!!

If you are intrested, then leave the following message in my guestbook and you will receive the makeover:A face makeover, with make-up and accesories, two outfits, depending on the style you have requested and a suitable presentation, if you want to.No passwords required of course and you must know that I dont hack (I have been hacked and I know how it is).

This is the message I should recieve in my guestbook if you want a makeover:
I would like a makover!
Style:[write the style here]
I want:[choose one]Face&Clothes&Presentation OR Face&Clothes OR Face&Presentation OR Clothes&Presentation

Thank you so much!!

P.S.:The makeovers will be totally free surely until the end of November.It is very likely that I am gonna add a fee after the end of the month.But still, the writers of this blog will be getting free makeovers and the folowers lower prizes.

1 comment:

  1. thanks this will totally help me

    bubbleking1339
    lov ya and I know u wont hack

    ReplyDelete