Tuesday 17 November 2009

Interview with AMY DIAMOND



Our writer, collectorcentre spoke with Amy Diamond in the live chat on November 15th and brought you all you need to know about her!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The event we’ve all been waiting for. Kind of. People are flocking to chat to a ‘celebrity’, writing messages that basically consist of ‘I love you!’, even if they mean it or not. I’m bubbling with excitement, not only because I get to meet a Swedish celeb, but also because it is my first post on the blog!
So, here it comes. The first message of the afternoon. And I can’t read it. Swedish. I failed to notice that Stardoll Staff’s biggest doll has posted that ‘the first 20 minutes of the chat will be in Swedish’. Yay. Well, I guess I’m going to have to translate the best questions. Please don’t kill me if they aren’t accurate—those online translators aren’t fantastic!

Q: Hello Amy!
A: Hello!

Q: Do you like ice-cream?
A: I love ice-cream!

Q: What is your favourite single?
A: I have many different favourite tunes, but I listen to a lot of Coldplay.

Q: What is your beauty secret?
A: Oh dear, I don’t know if I have a beauty secret! But some good advice is always clean away make up at the end of the night!

Q: Hey! Is it really you?
A: Yes, it’s really me!
(My favourite question!)

Okay, so the rest is in English now (no crummy translation site needed!)

Q: Do you have any favourite bands?
A: My favourite bands are Coldplay and Paramore!

Q: I heard you were a fan of Twilight. Who are your favourite characters?
A: I love Twilight! My favourite characters are Bella and Jacob

Q: What do you think about Madonna?
A: I really like Madonna. She’s great!

Q: How tall are you?
A: 156.5 cm

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: I have two dogs called Pixie and Penny, and a rabbit called Tess.

Q: What kind of music do you listen to?
A: I listen to all different kinds of music. I like to listen to both old and new music. My favourite band is Coldplay, and I also like Beyonce and Robbie Williams.

Q: Would you rather be as small as an ant, or as tall as a giant? Why?
A: I would probably rather be as small as an ant because it would be too difficult to walk around if I was as tall as a giant. I’d probably just knock down buildings and step on people if I were that big!

Q: You say you have a bunny named Tess. Well my BFF Tess has a bunny called Amy!
A: How weird! Say hello to your friend and her bunny for me.

Q: Where did you get that fabulous voice from? I love it! And when’s your birthday?
A: Thank you so much! That’s probably the nicest thing anyone’s said to me. My birthday is 15th April.

Q: What style of dance do you do?
A: Me and my friend used to practice street dance. We loved it!

Q: Do you like Harry Potter?
A: I love Harry Potter! I think the films and the books are great!

And here come the biggie. The final question. She’s taking about 10 minutes to answer it. Callie is saying ‘it’s a big responsibility’. That big? Wow.

Q: Hi Amy. I have a new cat, and I have no idea what to name her. Do you?
A: Lucky you! Cats are so cute, especially kittens! My big sister has a cat named Sushi. I don’t know! There are many cool names. Mittens is a really cute name for a cat—maybe you could call her that!

A: Thank you all so much for your great questions! I hope we can chat again soon. It’s been so much fun! Lots of love from Amy.

*Before I go on, here’s a note: If you’re gonna buy Amy’s album, buy it from Stardoll—you get a signed copy!*

So there we have it. The Amy Diamond cat is officially over. And even though I submitted about a thousand questions, none of them got chosen. Yes, none of them! Oh well.

I hope you guys found out all you need to know about that 17-year-old-with-a-sickly-sweet-voice-and-dimples-from-Sweden/England lass. Even if, like me, you have no idea who she is, I hope you enjoyed reading this report, and I will be coming to you on November 18th for some more live chat action, this time with Kimora Lee Simmons!
But before I go, why not try commenting? It would mean a lot!

xoxo collectorcentre

No comments:

Post a Comment