Wednesday 25 November 2009

Stardoll Royality News

Hey there!It;s JoystickGirl and here are the latest stardoll gossip...!

Sooo today my superstar expired, so I finaly got to answer my big question:as a non-ss, would I get kicked out of the Stardoll Royality Club?I thought I had the answer, because I had read in another stardoll blog that there were, actually, non-superstars in the club, with a picture as a proof...But when I got to the clubs I'm member, nope not there!I tryed and searched but nothing, so I used my last trick.I went to my mail and found the message stardoll had sent me, clicked on it and was brought to the club...Yay, or not???Well, there was not a "Join this club" button, but I was also "simply visiting"(btw, I think you can simply visit it too...try going here)

I got to 'Upgrade" and bought more ss, then tryed again.Still not a member...!Just when the free stuff are about to arrive!!!LoL

Anyway, I am sending a mail to stardoll admin, asking them why I appear not to be a member of this club, even though I am a superstar again...I will inform you the moment I know!!!

XOXO JoystickGirl

1 comment:

  1. good luck....and they said u r a decated member
    they should still let u be in the club


    bk1339

    ReplyDelete