Friday 27 November 2009

Exclusive Interview-MSM



So, here it is. The Queens of Stardoll blogging are here and willing to talk, talk, talk! Meet MSM, producers of the world renowned Underneath Stardoll. M_Themis, superoh and mirka_17 make up this fabulous trio, and they keep it in the family. Ish. So, who are they and what were there humble beginnings, I wonder. Read on to find out about the Stardoll butterflies. Before we start, here is the colour coding (for your benefit)!

M: M_Themis
S: superoh
Mi: mirka_17

So, I’m going to start with the jackpot question. It has baffled us all (or at least me). Which M is which?
M: Well, I have never thought of that to tell you the truth! There were two Ms and one S, that's where MSM came from. I guess we both are the first and the last M!
S: We actually never thought of an M order. Because M_Themis and mirka_17 share the same first letter we thought that it would be better if we put them in the beginning and the end. As I’m concerned, I’m the S!
Mi: Well, about the MSM situation…because there are 2 names that start with M, we make it MSM but we never told if M_Themis or me, mirka_17, is the first M!

Happy Birthday to the blog! So it’s been going for a month, as I understand? And with 200 followers! Did you ever imagine the blog would get that big over such a short period of time?
M: Oh thank you! Yes, that's true. One month of Underneath Stardoll celebrated with 200 followers. We never expected something like this would have happened, but we worked really hard for it!
S: Of course not! It started as a hobby for the three of us. I'm so proud of the blog, and I’m thankful to all of our followers for making us a popular blog.
Mi: When we started of thinking about the blog we did not expect to have so many people in such a short time but we are really grateful. Now, the thing that makes us popular is that we give people something new, and that was the secret stuff that was hidden in starplaza. No other blog has this and by that we became famous.

Well, congratulations from us. Why did you start the blog? Was there any inspiration or reason, or was it just impulse? I have to say, you guys have been an inspiration, especially to me.
M: Thanks again. Well, we were watching other blogs and then one day we said, "let's make one". We love Stardoll and we love fashion. If we get prepared, we can do it too
S: The blog started, as I mentioned above, as a hobby. We love Stardoll an fashion and we decided to show that love.
Mi: Well, as you understand, we love Stardoll and we also love fashion so we thought ‘why not try it?’ and we opened our blog. The first week we had no people at all. We were only me, superoh and M_Themis, but after a while we made our appearance for sure!




I’m intrigued to know—where do you get all the spoilers? Do you copy them off other blogs, or do you get them straight from the source?
M: We get the spoilers straight from the source. As I already said we got prepared before we started the blog. We found all the information! We don't copy other blogs, but when we use a story from another blog we always give the credit to the original post and blog!
S: We take them from the source, minus a few cases. You can check that we post some of them before all the other blogs. But if we do borrow something from another blog, we always give credit. We even do that when people come to our guestbooks and tell us any handy information for the blog.
Mi: About the spoilers thing: we found them from a source. We don’t copy them from other blogs, but if we ever take something from another blog we always give them credit!




What does it take to make such a successful blog? And do you have any tips or pointers for any young bloggers out there?
M: Ok, the tip was the exclusive. We offered things that a blog had never offered before. As you may have already understood I'm talking about the hidden items. We gave people old dresses, Sephora, Hola and other items, and this went from ear to ear, giving us the opportunity to be heard.
S: Well, I have to say, that I’m not the smartest one in blogging! M_Themis taught me most of the tricks. My tips to give are just have fun, and don’t insult anyone!
Mi: As I told you previously what made us famous was the Underneath Starplaza items. We were really happy about this section and it was so similar with our name even though we hadn’t planned it. My point of view is that I want to see new things in a blog like new sections, not spoilers that we all have. It's good for people to have new things.

I really want to ask—would anything make you stop the blog? Do you see the blog retiring any time in the near future? I would hate it if it went!
M: Well we have thought of that issue. Right now we are excited, so the blog will go on as it is. It is too early and we love it. We are here but if we ever need time off we will ask help from other members. We will find new writers and then we will take our time off. It is too soon to talk about this though. We will always watching. We created it and we won't leave it
S: I don’t see that happening any time soon, but in the future I guess we will stop sometime.
Mi: Well right now with the blog having this huge fame we are not considering of leaving it. We love it—it’s our baby! But if any time we thought about retiring, we would give it for a few days or months, and then give it to someone else. Don't expect this to happen really soon!

I’m glad! Let’s get off MSM, the bloggers, and onto MSM, the people! Who is the real you?
M: Me? Well I'm 22 years old, I'm from Greece. I'm passionate with fashion and in general I'm a very happy person. I love my friends and my family! I study Computers Science and Technology and I love it!
S: My real name is Evi, I’m a 22 year old girl from Greece. On Stardoll, my username is superoh. In both worlds, I love fashion in every way!
Mi: Well, I am mirka_17 on Stardoll and just Mirka in real life. I am 19 years old and I study economics at university. I am from Greece and I adore fashion—it is my life!

As people, who or what is your inspiration? Do you have any idols?
M: It is not someone specific. There are many. Well, I admire people who are real, people who stick up for their beliefs and people who feel good about themselves!
S: My idols are everyone who expresses themselves in a good, and non-insulting way. Growing up, I learnt not to follow specific people, but to create a character of my own.
Mi: That's a tough one. I don't have a specific idol, but I admire people who manage to do things that they want to do and love whatever is this in their lives.

Everyone’s got to have an obsession, so what’s yours?
M: Shoes! I love buying shoes so much. I just love them—there are so many options! In general, shopping is my obsession.
S: Sunglasses! I can’t live without them—I have 20 pairs! Even on a cloudy day I wear them. Actually, have 26 (I just counted)!
Mi: Hmm. My obsession that is to do with fashion is clothes, handbags and sunglasses, but my obsession as a human is to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, oh and I forgot, to talk! I love it! I always spend hours on the phone, on the internet or in person. Just talking (M_Themis and superoh can guarantee you that)!

It’s been amazing talking to such inspirational people, but we have to wrap it up now. Before I go, what do you aspire to be? And what do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
M: Well, I would like to take my degree—I love programming and it would be really great if I got to do it as a living. But then again, I never try to see that long in the future. I prefer living the moment!
S: I hope I am married with two children, and have a successful job as an accountant. We’ll see…
Mi: Well, I want to do something that represents what I am studying, but I can see myself working at a fashion magazine too. Who knows? Maybe I will manage to achieve one of the 2 or both (if it's possible). In 10 years from now I want to be successful in my job, whatever is going to be, and having people around me that they love me and care about me.

Thanks so much guys. I hope we can talk again soon!
M: Thank you too. Bye!
S: Thank you so much, and I hope everyone had a fun time reading this!
Mi: Thank you so much for your time! Also, tell me where the interview will be so that I can see it!

So, there we have it. They all seem like truly lovely girls, and we should really take something from them. I don’t know what else to say—I’m all typed out! Hopefully you’ll be reading something of mine again soon. And if you are reading, tell your friends about the blog! It could really help. And if you think you’re a good graphics designer, just contact either me (collectorcentre) or JoystickGirl! We’ll be very happy to have another talented addition to the team!

xoxo

Interview By Collectorcentre
d

P.S.:Apparently, we only had 1 comment and this wasn't a guess:(
Better luck next time!

FIND YOUR WAY TO MSM BLOG!
www.underneathstardoll.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. hi everyone i think stradoll is so cool lol ???????????????

    ReplyDelete