Tuesday 19 January 2010

Smart/Slightly Crazy Meets Positively Mental!

I decided to browse the Stardoll blogs that I only read every once in a while. I went to Stardoll's Most Hated, and discovered an article. People are selling their Stardoll rares on eBay!

This is fairly clever on the sellers behalf, but absolutely mental on the bidders'! Prices range from 10p, to a whopping £80! There are two sellers, and they are selling MKA RC, First Season DKNY such as Scuba, and old Hotbuys! And, the crazy thing is, people are bidding on them! A Hilary Duff dress is buy it now at £80 (thankfully no one is that crazy), and the current bid for the Dirty Dancing dress is £36.50! For a bunch of pixels? Please! I think my absolute maximum at any time would be £2!

(SHOCKING) UPDATE: I take that back. The Dirty Dancing dress is £19. Still a lot, right? An MKA RC jacket is £36.50. But, even more atrocious than that... DKNY Ruffle Skirt is £92! WHAT?! I think that is true mentality! I mean, hopefully, that is a scammer. I mean, it'd be bad for the seller, but no one in the right mind would soend that much on pixels!

What do you think? Click here to go to the crazy page!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment