Sunday 10 January 2010

Collectorcentre, you got my support(at least)




Today I received a really bad mail from our writer, collectorcentre (meaning bad news).She got scammed...She was to buy LE from a girl, RobyPat, and that girl STOLE 120 stardollars from her...

So this is a warning and a support post.Do not add this girl and never try trading anything with her.I would say report her, bur unfortunatly, only collectorcentre can do that, cuz she got proof...We could even get to lose our accounts...And of course, show you support to collectorcentre, amd at the same time show your support at all the other girls that got scammed while trading.I would say, we start writing in her guestbook "I know what you did to collectorcentre and I'm with her" this might actually bring her down.

Of course, I'd be happy to hear your stories or suggestions about safe trading...This could be an article for my upcoming magazine, "F", and you might be in it!!!!

Again, WE SHOW SUPPORT :-)

XOXO JoystickGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment