Sunday 10 January 2010

I'm starting a magazine!




I think the title says it all!
I just read the underneath stardoll magazines article and got sooo inspired...I really wanna try this, and we'll see how lucky I might be!

I've learnt to do stardoll graphics (hopefully) right away and I got so so many ideas!!!!

I just want to tell everyone, if they would like to write for the upcoming magazine or know someone that might want to, plz contact me in my guestbook (username:JoystickGirl just reminding).If you yourself are intrested, I'm gonna need:

1)Your real name(no bad reasons, just so I can credit you with your real name and username, I think it's better than just username) but plz dont give me surenames, it's kinda dangerous to give out your surename in the internet.
2)What you wanna write about
3)A first try-out article so I can chose the best.

The magazine will be hopefully coming out in February, in case I don't find writers this soon or in case something goes wrong, it will be releashed at March.

XOXO JoystickGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment