Sunday 9 May 2010

Exams...



Hey guys...JoystickGirl here!!
I guess you have noticed that I redecorated the blog!It's a summer decoration.This time I wanted something sweet and calm, not bright pinks and yellows like last time!So we now got new colours and banners with cool hair...They're actually graphics I made myself, I hope you like them.
For you who read the blog, you might have noticed that two of our readers have not been active...Collectorcentre and nikser.I had to let nikser go, but no fighting or anything and I have contacted collectorcentre-hope she received my message- to keep sending us articles-or there will be just me and eem7!
Oh and one more thing...This is my last free week.Next Wensday my final school exams will begin and I have a LOT of studying to do...That's the reason why I won't be able to post much in the next few weeks.But I'll come back completly free and ready for the summer!!
That's pretty much all.Oh, and some stardoll news: enter the "Science of Fashion" contest in the Stardoll Magazine (click HERE) and you might even get a suite makeover!There will be many stardollars winners, and then one big winner.I entered the contest myself and cross my fingers, hoping for the best!

Until next time,
XOXO
JoystickGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment