Thursday 6 May 2010

eem7's fashion suggestion


Heey guys!

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU ARE WEARING, BUT HOW IT LOOKS
I was just chatting with Joystickgirl. We were talking about my outfit. She said she loved it. I was wearing like two dresses, one shirt and a vest. I told her this. She said: “It doesn’t matter what you are wearing, it matters how it looks”.

I decided to make an article about this. Then I made especially for you an outfit which you can buy in the starplaza. It is an easy one to put on:

- Antidote Pop Floral skinny jeans (Still in the store! You got to have one antidote!)
- Pretty in Pink Floral skirt (So pretty!)
- Bisou multi print tube dress (Easy to combinate!)
- Vivienne Tam Floral Applique coat (On sale for have the old prize!)
- Pretty in Pink Ankle Band Sandal

I know it is a little pit expensive but so pretty!

Oh, don’t forget to put the skirt really low, so that the little flowers just show up beneath the dress.

The outfit looks really pretty with blond hair and PINK lipstick!

Try to combinate an outfit for yourself, or just buy mine. :P
Have fun!!

XOXO eem7

No comments:

Post a Comment