Saturday 20 February 2010

If it is... blame/thank me...!


Well, has anyone else noticed that there is a growing Alexander McQueen theme on Stardoll? If you follow Underneath Stardoll, you will have seen a McQueen top in spoilers, and if you look closely, the poll on the Stardoll frontpage is McQueen based.


Could this be the dawn of an Alexander McQueen tribute shop (or something similar)? It seems as though Stardoll may have had the idea when looking at sales of Alexander McQueen clothes. As with many other celebrity deaths, sales of clothing items to do with the deceased soar through the roof, and it seems Stardoll may want a slice of these riches.


But, nevertheless, don't go thinking Stardoll came up with this idea on their own. No, no, my dear readers, I sent a suggestion to Stardoll, saying that they should perhaps release an Alexander McQueen tribute shop. You see, at the time, I was only really thinking about how much some Stardoll users may want to own a McQueen peice. I did think of the fact that Stardoll might eat up that idea, because it would most probably get them a lot of money. But I did not think of collectors (like me) who will lose a lot of money.


Alas, I was an idiot. Type in captial letters at me if you wish... But, if you do, just remember this, remember one thing, if it does happen, you heard it first from here...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment