Wednesday 9 September 2009

Biggest Fan Contest

Hello!This is the Biggest Fan Contest.Every time I logg on stardoll I will search for the biggest fan of a celeb that I have told you.To take part, plz leave a comment with your username!!

This contest was created when I saw the girl below, which I name the Biggest Michael Jackson Fan!!



Her name is he96, she is from Greece and she loves MJ!

-Why do you love MJ so much?
-Wel, he was a good person, like a kid, really sweet, he was the best singer and he danced great

-How many stardollars did you spend on the MJ room?
-Over 50, I beleive

-What does your collection in stardoll include?
-Disks, posters, his clothes and clothes similar to his.Also merchedizing clothing.

-And, in real life?
-The book of his life, posters, disks,songs,T-shirts and the MJ doll.



So the next contest is for Lady GaGa, leave a comment with your username to take part!!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks pou me ebales!!!!!po po!eimai kai n proti xixiixi!!!proti fora me bazoun se blog!!thanks kai pali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oraies photo ebales!!paidia episketite tin suita mou kai dn 8a xasete!!!me agapi he96!!!kai prin ego egraca!!

    ReplyDelete