Wednesday 5 August 2009

Fashion Review

JoystickGirl here

And this is my very first real article in this blog. Get ready for a fashion review, see the 2stardolls of the day and one Non-ss suite that got awarded. Get ready to see some funny or weird stuff on stardoll too!! I hope you will like it!

Lets begin with the fashion review

So, I was at the Mall yesterday and I stoped outside a shope with a nice window with really cool outfits. The suggested style? Urban Days. I really liked it and I thought I would try it on stardoll. So I found brown and beige jackets, tops, sandals, belts, accescories and normal make-up to find a nice outfit. Stylish, but also convenient! Wanna see what came up?



What do we have here?

A nice brown jacket-from Heidi Klum by Jordache
A golden top-from Rio
A brown belt-from Rio
An animal print leggings-from Rio
Brown Sandals-from Folk














XOXO JoystickGirl’s fashion review over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment